Mindfulness refers to practices that train us to maintain focus on the present moment. It is a method that helps us to live fully the experience of the "here and now", accepting it without trying to change or judge anything. Its meaning is mindfulness. Concentrate on what is happening in and around us, distancing ourselves from noise and distractions.
Benefits of practicing mindfulness:
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Helps to manage emotions and improve mood.
- Increases well-being.
- Promotes emotional intelligence
- Promotes attention and concentration
In this course you will incorporate mindfulness techniques in your daily life, and will help you to:
- Understand stress and anxiety, what it is and how to manage it.
- Identify thought patterns and automatic reactions.
- Reduce self-criticism and learn new ways of relating to yourself.
- Acquire greater body awareness. Introduce Mindfulness techniques in our daily life.
The course consists of 30 sessions distributed in 4 stages. Each stage works on an aspect of your life from the inside out.
Each session lasts less than 5 minutes, so you will have no problem finding a time in your day to practice.
- The content of the sessions is programmed so that you progressively evolve both in practice and in concepts.
- You will learn to bring the techniques acquired into your life.