- Improves your balance, flexibility, strength and endurance.
- Pranayama: deep, relaxed breathing that can prevent anxiety during workouts and throughout life!
- Enhance core strength.
Slow, focused movements strengthen the body’s midsection.
Increase your range of motion.
- Yoga is excellent for cross training, as it helps recover from intense aerobic practices and strength exercises such as CrossFit, running or triathlon.
What will you find in the Yoga for Sports course?
The Yoga for Sports course consists of 10 sessions based on goals, workouts and sports disciplines.
- Each class works on an area of your body to strengthen it and increase range of motion, thus improving coordination and proprioception.
- The sessions last less than 15 minutes so you can easily include them in your daily routine.
The content of each class is designed to evolve progressively in both practice and its concepts.
- You will understand how to apply the techniques you’ve learned to your life.
- Asanas in the Yoga for Sports course are adapted for people of all ages and levels.