"Learn to feed yourself without depending on anyone by growing and
gathering your own food. Nature well understood can give you much more
than you could imagine".
Course taught by Miguel Angel Llorente, in which you can learn
the keys to self-sufficiency through the cultivation of your own food,
the identification and processing of wild foods, among other issues that
are addressed throughout its 21 chapters.
Miguel Ángel Llorente is a specialist in Biological Agriculture
and Permaculture, as well as a Chemistry Technician. Son of farmers and
lover of this profession, he has developed it first in his family farm
and later in various training projects in Spain, England, Thailand,
Australia and New Zealand.
In this course we offer:
1- A guide for you to identify a multitude of wild fruits and plants.
The fields and forests hide jewels of flavor and nutrition:
acorns, rose hips, blackberries, strawberries..., as well as medicinal
plants. Gathering wild foods has great advantages: they are foods that
are already there, we do not have to cultivate them; they are plants
with very deep roots, rich in minerals and contain powerful adaptogens
that help them survive the environment and can be used as medicine. Get
to know these foods and explore the ancestral practice of gathering
plants and fruits from the field, which will bring you independence and
2- The necessary knowledge to grow your own food, healthy, without chemicals and proximity (zero carbon footprint) through topics such as:
- Key elements of organic and regenerative agriculture.
- The soil, fertility test, management and conservation techniques.
- Use of tools
Vegetable garden planning: what for, what, where and how to produce. Rustic, urban or home garden.
- Conservation and care of the natural environment
- Use of biofertilizers Pruning, tips for planting a tree, grazing, seeds...
3. Healthy habits and recipes to transform some of these fruits of nature, creating your own probiotic foods and drinks, which will have an incredible effect on your health.
A course in which Miguel Angel will show you alternatives of
consumption and self-sufficiency to reduce your dependence on an
increasingly controlled and unstable food system.
The objectives of this course are:
- To learn the key elements to grow and elaborate your own food. Ecological and regenerative agriculture.
- To be able to identify fruits and wild plants that we have around us and are highly nutritious and even medicinal foods.
- To learn about alternative consumption and agricultural and livestock production, as well as healthy habits and food tips.
- To make sustainable use of natural resources and protect the environment.
- Promote biodiversity and conservation of fields and forests.
You can see all the chapters that make up the course to discover all the topics that compose it.