A Mexican native, Anand Rudra has been living in Europe for the past 13 years. He studied to be a lawyer in International Relations. He also holds three Master's degrees: one in American Studies, one in US-Mexico Relations, and one in European Union Legislation and Economics. Lastly, he holds a PhD in European Union Security Studies, is involved in Public Policy and is an advisor on International Public Policy and Diplomacy.
Anand grew up in a shamanic culture, and was influenced by his father (a Mexican shaman) and his grandmother (a Yaqui doctor). From a young age, he has felt a pull to the esoteric world. As a hobby, he has been trained in tarot, psychomagic, symbology, rituals, tantra, sacred geometry and shamanism.
The following is a summary of his life experience:
- Symbolism and rituals in North America
- Tantric Ritual and its influence on Modern Society
- Esoteric and hermeneutic studies, specialized in Tantric Rituals and Energies of the body
- In-depth training in Tantric Meditation
- Pranic Healing techniques
- A one-year residential course in Tantric Training
- Academic research on Tantra, conducted for Alegraluz International and Bindu S.L.
- Independent Tantra Masseur and Therapist
- Tantra masseur, therapist and business developer with Alegraluz International
- Tantrika for more than eight years.
- Director of Bindu Center and Kinnara Center for 5 years
- Director of the European Association of Tantra Practitioners (EATP)
- Director of TrueTantra Netherlands for the last 5 years
- Tantra Yoga teacher trained by Arhanta Yoga India and a registered teacher (200 hr.) with Yoga Alliance
- Academic Director of the Male Sexuality Area for Connection University
- Full-time teacher of Ancient Tantra Kriya Yoga (practice and method developed within the TrueTantra technique)