How to prepare fresh juices at home
September 28, 2020
Activating your health is up to you. In today's article, we would like togive you 5 recipes for juices full of nutritional and therapeutic properties that will help you in a natural way to end common problems such as occasional constipation, cholesterol, prevent colds and flus, or to lose a few extra kilos!
Learn how to easily prepare medicinal juices at home and make them a daily supplement to your and your family's diet.
1. Which juices are good for weight loss?
The perfect juice to complement a detox diet and help the body to purify accumulated fat. The perfect ally in our diet to help us lose those extra kilos.
Pineapple juice + laurel infusion
- Pineapple: It is diuretic, detoxifying, nutritious and digestive. Pineapple is characterised by its content of vitamins C, B1, B6, folic acid and minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese and iron. A large part of the pineapple's composition is water and also a large amount of fibre. Very low in calories, ideal for the diet. Contains bromelain which is an enzyme that improves digestion and has the ability to destroy intestinal parasites.
- Laurel: is a stomach tonic. It relieves heavy digestion, prevents heartburn and reduces gas. Bay laurel is also useful for respiratory disorders and is a diuretic.
2. What juices should I drink to combat anaemia?
Thanks to the large amount of iron contained in lettuce and its blood-constituting power, this smoothie is the perfect ally for those suffering from anaemia.
Lettuce and beetroot juice
- Lettuce: mineralising (minerals: iron, silicon, sulphur, chlorine, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium). It contains large amounts of iron, vitamins A, B and C. Should not be eaten by rheumatics or diabetics.
- Beetroot: dual function (fruit and vegetable) juice eliminates fibrous cysts of the womb, bones and stomach; relieves bronchitis fever. Its leaves eaten raw are the best relief for menopause. It reconstitutes the blood and purifies the organism.
3. Which juices help lower cholesterol?
The perfect combination to improve the functioning of the entire cardiovascular system. A combination of mango + lemon balm infusion.
Mango + lemon balm infusion
- Handle: the fruit of the heart. It contains vitamin A, excellent for heart disease and arterial valves. Chewed leaves strengthen gums, swollen teeth, pyorrhoea.
- Lemon balm infusion: Sedative and tonic for the heart and brain.
5. Which juices do we recommend to boost defences?
Winter is just around the corner and with it, colds and flu. What better way to prevent a drop in defences than with this natural cabbage and orange remedy. A fruit and vegetable cocktail loaded with Vitamin C that will strengthen our immune system.
Cabbage and Orange Juice
- Cabbage: Also known as kale, coella, aza, or grela. There are more than a hundred varieties. High vitamin C content Prevents and cures ulcers, strengthens the immune system, destroys bacteria and viruses, stimulates growth.
- Orange: Prevents flu. It is very suitable in cases of avitaminosis (when there is a lack of vitamins that the organism normally requires) and is also used to expel flatulence. It has a calming effect on the nervous system.
What are you waiting for, go to the supermarket to get the fruits and vegetables you need for the preparation and start taking care of yourself today!
If you're hungry for more, sign up for our "Medicinal Juices" course, where you'll learn how to select fruit and vegetables for your smoothies and how to combine them to make them feel better, plus more than 25 recipes to make these natural ingredients your preventive medicine.
sign up now
Finally we would like to recommend the documentary that we have recently published and that you can watch for FREE, this is part of our series of courses on medicinal juices filmed in 4K in the Colombian Pacific. Where you will learn the immense healing power of fruits, the right combinations.