20 foods that will help you improve your quality of life
September 28, 2020
With the entry of a new year, it is time to consider new resolutions , one of the most common is to start a regime. There are many people who decide to go on a diet to improve their figure without stopping to think if the foods they are eating are the most beneficial for their well-being . Why don't you start eating consciously to improve your quality of life?
We are what we eat and therefore it is essential to know what are the foods that contribute to strengthening our health. Feeling good on the inside will make you feel good on the outside, it is very easy to start taking care of yourself. The transformation begins with you, you just have to follow some simple eating guidelines and incorporate into your day to day the 20 superfoods that will make you live longer and better.
Here is the list so you can start renewing your shopping list.
- Blueberries : it has a great antibacterial power, its main benefit is to prevent urinary tract diseases.
- Lemon : citrus with antioxidant properties, it is one of the best antiaging agents on the market.
- Honey : a great ally to prevent respiratory diseases.
- Pollen : among many other virtues, pollen regenerates the intestinal flora, regulates digestive functions and stimulates the appetite.
- Radish : the antioxidant par excellence, it has a higher concentration of vitamin C than lemon and is considered the most powerful food against aging that exists. In addition, it is very beneficial for the digestive system.
- Garlic : prevents diseases of the circulatory system and helps reduce cholesterol levels.
- Ginger : very good for the intestinal flora and the digestive system.
- Saffron : include it in your diet if you want to regulate your stress levels and increase your memory.
- Chestnut : balances the metabolism and its consumption prevents anemia.
- Shitake mushrooms : they are used to mitigate the effects of diseases such as cancer or AIDS because they stimulate the immune system.
- Broccoli : helps reduce the risk of cancer and strengthens the eyes among many other properties.
- Asparagus : prevent cognitive impairment of the brain and are an important diuretic.
- Pomegranate : reduces cholesterol and prevents heart disease.
- Cocoa : not only is it liked by practically everyone, but it also has a preventive function against cancer and coronary diseases.
- Avocado : its vitamin B6 content regulates anxiety or depression processes and improves the quality of sleep.
- Olive Oil : balances the effects of diabetes, helps control blood pressure and strengthens bone mass.
- Turmeric : reduces the risk of skin cancer and breast cancer.
- Quinoa : as it does not contain gluten, it is beneficial in the diet of people with celiac disease, controls cholesterol levels and fights constipation.
- Wakame Seaweed : protects bones, strengthens defenses and helps lose weight.
- Nori seaweed : consuming it helps the proper functioning of the nervous system and the prevention of hypothyroidism.
Discover our courses on superfoods, juices and medicinal plants, Ayurveda. Now you can train in conscious eating from your own mobile.